Monday, January 19, 2009

New Century Buffet

We ate at the New Century Buffet on Friday the 16th. For those of you who are not familiar, it is a Chinese buffet restaurant.

We had never been there on Friday before or else they are doing something new. We couldn't remember which. The price is a little over $9 per adult but they have all you can eat crab legs. Let me tell you, some of the customers took that as a challenge!

I am not big on seafood or Chinese but there was more than enough food I liked to justify the nine bucks. They had a nice roast beef, they had chicken wings, stuffed potatoes and other things I wouldn't call "Chinese style". They often have pizza on the buffet but I don't remember seeing it Friday but it could of been there. I was probably to zeroed in on the roast beef to notice!

they also have a Mongolian Grill but I didn't try it. I have heard it's very good.

My wife and my youngest son ate the crab legs and a few other things. They most certainly got their money's worth.

This buffet would be $15 or much more in a bigger city. I recommend Fridays at the New Century Buffet if you like crab legs. If you don't I would eat there on a night the buffet is a little cheaper.

Either way I think you will find it to be a good value for good food.

No comments: