Friday, November 6, 2009

Mancino's Bowling Green

Mancino's in Bowling Green - never again!

Yesterday I had the misfortune of being hungry while in Bowling Green. If you are ever hungry in Bowling Green make sure you are on Scottsville Road. I was not!

I was out near the old mall on Nashville and Campbell Lane. There are a few restaurants. The new Cheddar's, The Buckhead, the new Jetters and Mancino's. Cheddar's was out of the question because they were too busy, great food but too busy and my stomach didn't have 30 minutes to wait. I could of went to Buckhead or Jetters, and I wish I would have, but they were on the other side of the crazy traffic from where I was located. So I went to Mancino's.

I have been to other Mancino's and assumed it would be as good. I assumed wrong!

First of all, if I wanted treated like that I would dine on the east coast where rudeness and indifference is the rule. I thought I was in Bowling Green , Kentucky not Brooklyn. NY. Maybe they have the rudeness trucked in along with that pizza. As far as the pizza goes if you are going to truck in the pizza don't cook it first! I have had day old Domino's pizza that was softer than the overly brown cermanic plate my sauce and cheese were served on. I ordered it, they cooked it, they served, why did it taste like it was made the night before? It was hot, okay maybe real warm is a better description. But again how did they make it taste stale?

Is Mancino's warming already cooked pizza? If they are, it's their choice, but I am not going to pay top price for warmed up leftovers. Not again at least.

I won't be back to Mancino's and if you are smart you won't go there either.

If you get the temptation - order Domino's and let it set out all night. It'll taste about the same!

No comments: