Thursday, July 1, 2010

Domino's Pizza

Tonight it was Domino's Pizza.

As we all know our local Domino's is on Cherry across from McDonald's - way too convenient.

I called for a couple of pizzas for pickup.

They answered the phone and quizzed me like a lost boy;

Pickup or delivery? Pickup.

Your phone number? I told them.

Your address? I told them.

Your name? I told them.

Apparently they were satisfied at this point and I was cleared to order pizza.

I asked them if they still had the special of large carryout pizzas with two toppings for $5.99. After checking I was told they did if I got carryout. I said that is what I want. I thought that was already clear during the initial interrogation.

I ordered one with pepperoni and Italian sausage and one with bacon and beef. She said they would be ready in 15 to 25 minutes and the total was $12 something....I think .70

I left the house in 15 minutes and arrived about twenty minutes after the phone call. I proudly told them my name after again being asked. They said it would be a few minutes. It was ten. Five of the minutes my pizzas were sitting on a shelf cooling.


I paid because I was not allowed to pay until the pizzas were done. Odd rule I think.


I took my pizzas home. They both were very good. Would of been better 5 minutes sooner but still excellent pizza.

Sausage had a little spice to it and I like that and apparently so did my sons because more of it went first then the bacon and and beef.

All in all a good dinner.


Side note; while waiting one of the Dominio's workers answered the phone and when obviously being asked the specials she only mentioned the mediums for 5.99 and not the larges.

So be sure to specify the large special. It's still posted on their website.

No comments: