Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Glasgow Kentucky Weather

Last night it was 60 before the storm and this morning 16? I am not saying it was cold when I walked my dogs, but I did notice the neighbor's brass monkey was missing a couple of things.

I like warm weather.
I can tolerate cold weather.

I hate weather that goes up and down the thermometer like a bad comb over in a strong wind. Mother Nature needs to decide - global warming or ice age - just pick one!

It has been such an oscillating weather year that even my eleven year old watches Chris Allen's stupidity just to find out which coat to wear to school. If a boy as bright as he, sits through a series of lame puns and a grown man squealing about "little Friday", (The boy wants to know why he just doesn't say Thursday?) you know he must be perplexed by Glasgow's Winter weather in 2008.

No comments: