Thursday, January 31, 2008

Super Bowl - North vs. North

I believe the Super Bowl should be played by regional competitors. Not New England vs. New York but North vs. South. Not because I am a big fan of any southern team but because I get sicked and tired of every sport coming down to Boston vs. New York. I can't even understand what half those people say and I lived near them for ten years.

My ear has grown accustomed to a Kentucky accent and the rapid fire delivery of the northeast is hard to decipher after hearing the slow drawl of the south consistently. I know if I have trouble the rest of Dixie must need subtitles.

So lets have New York and New England play each other in the playoffs regardless of conference and then go onto play the Cowboys or Tampa Bay or whoever is deserving.

It might not change who the champion is but at least it will make me happy.

No comments: