Monday, January 26, 2009

McDonalds Sunday Morning Good Food Bad Service

We had breakfast at the Glasgow, KY McDonalds.

Great food - terrible service!

Sausage McMuffin was perfect.
Egg McMuffins perfect.
Hash browns could have been a little hotter but not bad.
Hot chocolate very good.
Coffee not worth the trouble.

Is it so odd that I like my coffee black with no sweetener? Apparently Vicki the counter person thinks so. She made mine with sugar and when I pointed out I didn't want sugar she rolled her eyes and gave me a look like I was nuts. Which I am but that is beside the point.

She had already lost points by stopping us in mid order to bark out, "here or to go". Then the old, "is that all?" when she thought we were done ordering.

Also I want to mention, in case in McDonald's people read this, "Hello" is a greeting. "Can I help someone" is not a greeting. Vicki also did not ask for repeat business or thank us for Sunday's business. If I was a mystery shopper she would of failed miserably.

To recap; food was worth the visit. Avoid Vicki's line when visiting Glasgow McDonalds.

No comments: