Saturday, January 24, 2009

Tired of the weather

Is anyone else tired of the weather? Cold - hot - cold - hot.....pick one! I live in Kentucky because of the mild winters and hot summers - I just don't want them all in one week! One day it is almost 60 and the next day it is 10....stop it Mother Nature!!!

The one I really enjoyed was the 77 degree day followed two days later by the 16 degree morning...real funny!

It has gotten so bad I have had to watch that pun happy weatherman, Chris Allen, to find out which coat to wear. You have got to realize how bad I think it is when I watch him!

Chris, for the last time, Thursday is Thursday not "little Friday" so quit with the pig squeals. It's not funny. I will wear a parka in July before I listen to that nonsense again!

Okay so now you realize inconsistent weather makes me mean.

Sorry I will be better when Spring comes.

No comments: