Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Pizza Hut on 31E

I made my yearly visit to Pizza Hut. I know, I know, I should stay away but the new commercial pulled me in.

The new meat stuffed crust looked great on TV. Not so great in the restaurant. The crust was better than a non stuffed but the pizza itself left a lot to be desired.

First of all when I order a pizza I expect toppings besides cheese. When the server asked if I wanted the "meat" I assumed that meant the crust and the rest would have meat. I was wrong to assume. In fairness to Pizza Hut I should of asked. pizza hut stuffed crust glasgow kyIn fairness to me, Pizza Hut should have it listed on the menu, on a table tent, written on the table, something besides a chalkboard near the door I never saw until I was leaving.

Besides the pizza I ordered wings - non breaded. I received breaded wings. My wife ordered sweet tea and received unsweetened tea. She sent the tea back, I ate the wings.

I believe the reason there were mistakes was - Pizza Hut had one server working the whole dining room at 12:25 on a Wednesday. How ridiculous is that?

My recommendation is to skip Pizza Hut and go to the new Italian restaurant in town Gondelier's Pizza.

You can bet your stuffed pizza I will next time.

No comments: